First Day Newbie Finds

EMan257

Mar 13, 2016
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yesterday was my first day using a detector and I can say I'm addicted.

IMG_0642.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

Upvote 20
I'd be too if I found a pocket watch on my first hunt. Been detecting on and off 35 years and I still haven't found one

Great find. Congrats on your new addition. :)

Some start slow and easy. Some go straight to the needle. End result is the same; another junkie is born.

I'm still hoping to find my first real anything!

Good digs. Welcome to the junky club!

It's a blast ain't it????!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard[emoji482]

HH, Relic Nut

Wow,great firsts! Welcome to the hobby and welcome to TN.

Nice digs. welcome to the world of dirt digging and welcome to Treasurenet. good luck on your future digs

Nice finds and welcome!

In my late teens, I found a nice silver pocket watch laying on top of the ground in a demo site that I was crossing while taking a shortcut home. The glass was gone but it was in good condition otherwise. I wasn't into metal detecting then but wish I had been! I hate to think of what I might have found!

Welcome aboard :wave:

Nice find - The Silver looks like a Sweet old piece...BillT.

Welcome! Great first finds, congratulations! I am hoping someone can identify the crucifix pendant on the band. It is mounted like it dangled off of something...like a writing pen...? I explain my addiction as exercise, and get far fewer accusatory and condemning looks from people that way...Sub 8-)

I'm not sure if this information would help anyone, but I found the pendent with a little leather drawstring pouch that was destroyed .

Awesome first finds! Congrats!
Welcome to the party!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back