Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well thought I would not get out to try it till Tommorow , but has time today so I decided to go to the old lake I went with my tek 4000 , my tek found tons of pennies , not much of anything else, I put it on pro zero and began to swing , and hit a target that sounded nice and it was an old token from a restaurant that supposedly in our town years and years ago , kept on going and got another hit and this was an old silver Canadian quarter, can't tell year cause just black, well to make a long story short in 1.5 hours I found 5 old silver quarters ( can't see dates black) 3 pennies , 1 newer nickel and a set of car keys , it seems to be working great, was scared of some of the horror stories some people told about the ATP pro , I've been detecting for about 15 years starting with a radio shack beauty

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

metal_detector_searching.gif
Ya did real good sask hunter. Thanks for sharing...

Yes actually had a great time , oh ya and best of all I love the pro pointer !! First time ever useing one and it saves me so much time , dug the hole, scanned again with ATP , showed Somplace in sand pile , press the button on pro pointer and sift through sand , get a signal and the pin point and all done within seconds , one time is reach for 10 minutes for an earring that fell through sand sift and back in sand, I love it!

If you like the propointer, wait until you use a Sunray inline probe. Range about 8 inches and runs off detectors circuits. Hopefully they will soon have oneJoin NRA.JPG for the AT Pro.

Hey Sask Hunter....

You haven't seen anything yet with finding stuff with your new AT Pro ...It's get better and better. I've had my AT Pro 8-weeks now, which is three weeks short of my total MD career. Check out my only two Threads to TNet that shows my unbelievable finds and more great finds since that post. My AT Pro is just short of being paid for twice over.

Way to go sask hunter!
Don't listen to all those anti-AT Pro folks

Last edited:
Ok going to look now

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back