Jan 1, 2020
CA
Detector(s) used
Black Vaquero

Sand Shark

XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got into this hobby after finding some detectors in my dad's house after he passed. I've had the Vaquero in my trunk for a couple weeks waiting for an opportunity. Today was the day. Had to leave work early for a doctor's appointment and had some free time so I hit a beach before heading home. Taking time to learn this single tone machine, but started to get the hang of it.

Attachments

• 20200218_150117.jpg
    20200218_150117.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 73
  • 20200218_184540.jpg
    20200218_184540.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 93
Upvote 13
Best wishes with your new hobby. Look forward for the thrill when you find your first silver & gold. Those feelings never get old.
God bless your Dad. Happy Hunting !!! J.T.G.

Looks like you've made a great start to your bottle cap collection, we all have one of those. :laughing7:
My Deus just loves Corona & Heineken beer caps, they always sound like silver dimes.

Best of luck to you,
Dave

Congrats on the finds !

As most will tell you - the longer your in this hobby ... the better it gets !

Good Hunting !

Congrats on your new hobby and welcome to Tnet! Typical beach finds, looks like you’re doing it right lol... I’m sure you’ll agree that I’m glad that water bottle caps are plastic and not metal.... bcoz the beaches are absolutely choking with them!!I spent time in Fla last year and was amazed at the number of plastic caps there were. Looks like your monotone machine is working as designed, good luck... Ddf.

It looks like your learning the detector. Good luck on future hunts.

Great job you will be hooked soon it's fun good excersize and lots of amazing finds. Keep em coming

The more you detect, the more good stuff you will find...and soon you'll have a full blown obsession on your hands. Keep at it, and good luck!

Good start, and welcome to the forum from Oregon!

Welcome to the best Hobby on the planet!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back