What's new

First find In Southern Cali

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well Family,got home from Hawaii on Monday such a sad time:(:sadsmiley: leaving my Ohana,but Hubby needs me back home.:love3::love6:
I miss Hawaii already,so my hubby had an inspection to do today and he dropped be off at a nearby beach, so I could do some:metaldetector::metaldetector: I had to use my DF,because I sent my CZ21 in for repair,and I was not going to hunt with my Excal until I get my straight rod,the beast will kill my arm and shoulders,:laughing7::tongue3:
I did manage to find a tiny silver toe ring,I just have to clean it,going out again tomorrow,he has another inspection to do:hello2::hello2:
 

Attachments

  • photo-241.webp
    photo-241.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 150
  • photo-242.webp
    photo-242.webp
    15 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0
Hey Kiana...Welcome Home! :hello: Unbelievable weather the past few weeks...I'm waiting for the rain and the erosion though!

Congrats on the little silver!:hello2::hello2::hello2:
 
Thank you,my MD Buddy,I got some Hawaiian goodies for you,so maybe we can meet up next week,let me know:icon_thumright:
 
Congratulations on the silver and good luck out there:treasurechest:
 
Congrats on the silver ring, Kiana!:hello2:

Sure wish I could get to Hawaii sometime in my life.

I wish you the best on the beaches

Lorraine
 
Welcome Back Kiana! At least the weather is in your favor! 93 degrees today! as usual you are a good hunter!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom