First finds of 06!

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
Happy New Year everyone! Here is what I've found so far this year. The first point is from Monday and is the biggest of the three at 3 and 1/2 inches broken, the other two are from today. The little one is the only whole one this year so far, but they can't always be whole. Thanks for looking and HH.
? ?badandy

Attachments

• Broken Adena from sch.JPG
    Broken Adena from sch.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 384
  • Ugly point from H.C..JPG
    Ugly point from H.C..JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 377
  • Ugly point from H.C. in-hand.JPG
    Ugly point from H.C. in-hand.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 378
  • P1040244.JPG
    P1040244.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 364
  • P1040245.JPG
    P1040245.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 358
Upvote 0

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a few arrow points digging holes while detecting along the Gennesse River here in New York . Some of those pieces are over a thousand years old.........Keep digging!!!!!! Seeker

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
How do you know where to start l;ooking for Arrow heads ?I live in ohio and there is a local river close to an earthworks. Any ideas ??? Thanks

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I've always wanted to find a real arrowhead!

I just don't trust those offered on ebay. Probably most are real but one never knows.

It must be one awesome feeling to pick one of these up from the very spot where it was lost so long ago.

HH

krimic

Mar 28, 2005
Metro East, Illinois
Nice points.. And no I will not go hunting in the river with you, talk to me in August!!! To cold right now... I'm freezing my a@@ off just staying on land and metal detecting.. Anyway nice points and great dedication to your hobby.. Kris

OP
OP
badandy

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
Ditto to you about your hobbie Kris! August will be kinda warm, but we'll work something out. Thanks to everyone for your replies and nice comments. I'll keep posting my finds as long as you all want to see them. I plan on going hunting on Monday so maybe I'll have more for ya then. HH
badandy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread