What's new

first finds with new Vaquero

yelnif

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
370
Reaction score
126
Golden Thread
0
Location
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: Got my new Vaquero today with only @ 2 hrs of daylite left- Read the manuel-assembled the MD and went hunting. The GB outside took a sec. or two but got it set. 1st find- lead bell fishing sinker-4"; 2nd find- 'cragmont' screw on alum. bottle cap- 3"; the 3rd+ 4th were both alum.- 3" 5th find- 6 zents severly coroded (kind of in a row @ 12" long, but with some seperation when I turned 90* to pinpoint)-5"; 6th find- @ 2' from #5, 3 more zents which were not coroded?-5" And the last zent at the bottom was a surface find but coroded green? No silver/ gold:dontknow:but I had a ball. HPIM1758.webpHPIM1759.webp
 
good start! stick with it, the vaquero is great at hitting gold
 
What's most important is that you got out and were able to do some searching! Keep it up, I hope to get out soooooooon!

HH
PTP
 
your hooked now happy hunting
 
Keep searching the silver will come and the vaquero will sniff it out. I've been finding good silver since I got my vaquero
 
The vaq is a gold and silver Hoover vacuum cleaner;-)
 
Congratulations!!! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom