What's new

First foreign coin

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up some halves today ($80). All hand rolled. I found a '65 and an "Un Peso" - 1979. The Peso looks silver but I can't find any info on it. Kinda looks like a pirate on the obverse, left side profile of face. Cool find anyway.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on your find.

Cat
 
You should see how many of those things pop up in a bag down by the border. For some reason they always end up in the half dollar bags even though they are thinner and smaller in dia. I pulled over 20 of them from a bag once - wish they were worth more than $.15.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom