Monty
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2005
- Messages
- 10,752
- Reaction score
- 170
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sand Springs, OK
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250, Garrett
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went to a local "hunted out" park this morning to give my ACE 250 some equal time . I usually do pretty good there in spite of the fact that it is heavily hunted. I found some clad and got an only moderately strong signal that bounced back and forth between a nickel and a pull tab. On my ACE that usually means it is a bent pull tab. Intuition just told me to dig it and I uncovered a mans 10k gold class ring at about two inches! I know the owner's name and I am going through google now to try to locate him and return it. I will post the name , etc, once I get him notified and he describes the ring to my satisfaction. This is my third ring this month, one silver toe ring, this gold class ring and a costume ring. As previously noted, these rings seem to come in bunches and it's been a long dry spell in between times! Also dug lots of pull tabs and some unknown brass dohickeys! Monty
Attachments
Upvote
4


funny how your luck comes and goes in spurts like that isnt it? the good kharma that will come along with returning that ring (as well as the look on the guys face) will be way more valuable than the ring is! fantastic find!!!







