What's new

First Gold for 2013

Wicholee

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
MIAMI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcal II, Minelab X Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Folks,

I went to the beach yesterday and spent about two hours in the water but it was riddled with nails and other iron items I am guessing from the construction in that area. I then headed to a deep cut and found $9.78 total in clad many of which were green so I am assuming they have been there for a long while. In the cut I found my first Gold for the year, which is the Pisces pendant in the picture stamped with 750 (18K) and the silver ring which was in sad shape but i worked on it and it looks decent now.

Enjoy!!

Wicholee

2013
Gold = 1
Silver = 4
Clad YTD = $41.60

Edit:


Cleaned my coins and found three silver pieces. A 1944 "P" War Nickel, 1947 Rosy Dime and my favorite a Merc Dime! The Merc was too far gone to get the date. I attached the pic for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Wicholee

silver coins 01212013.webp

Gold Pisces pendant and silver ring 01212013.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice Score - Congratulations on the Golden Ticket! :occasion14:
 
Very nice finds,Wicholee!

I love that gold pendant!

Lorraine
 
Very very good.
 
Good thing... to start off the year adding a bit of Au to your hoard!
Seems like a good sign, to me!!!
Best
rmtr
 
Beautiful finds. What is the water temp down there?
 
like 77 degrees which is cold for us locals. I just use a 1MM suit and it is fine..

-Wicholee
 
Started the year good! Congratulations.
 
off to a great start for the year,........ nice hit on the gold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom