Kenkoehn1950
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2013
- Messages
- 94
- Reaction score
- 71
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Denver, Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- Spectrum XLT, ATPro
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Finally! It only took me until the middle of July to find my first gold ring! Went to City Park in Denver this morning with the goal of finding one silver coin. I was hunting an open area when I got a nice crisp "58". Something told me that I needed to dig this. If it were closer to the parking curb, I probably would have passed it up as a pull tab, but something told me with it being in the center of an open space to dig. At 2", out came a beautiful 14k gold wedding band weighing 8.8 grams. I guess that will have to do for the day!
Upvote
36










