What's new

First Gold Ring of 2013 with my Excal

baywalker

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
432
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to dig even the faintest signals today. Dug a lot of nails. Got a high tone which was a quarter but swept back over the spot again and three inches from the quarter was this little 0.8 gram 10K with a little cz. I don't know what the little heart shaped blue stone is.

SAM_0435.webp SAM_0434.webp SAM_0441.webp

I don't think my wife will let me sell this one. 8-)
 
Upvote 0
Sweet little yellow....:icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on your first gold ring this year...still looking for my first of 2013.
 
It pays to recheck a dug hole. You never know what you might find. In this case a free pass to go detecting some more. HH, Papa
 
I like that gold ring, baywalker! The blue stone is so pretty!

Great hunt!

Lorraine
 
Nice Lorraine!!!
 
oops sorry I meant Baywalker, that's what I get for trying to read one and write one!!!
 
Woo-Hoooo! Congratulations on the Golden Ticket!!!! :hello2:
 
Broke the ice now keep em rolling in!! Blue stone could be aquamarine?!?


SnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom