eagleforce

Mar 15, 2010
California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This mornings hunts didnt go that well for me. I only pulled a lil over 5 bucks in clad, and not even a junk ring to that. Pl8man had an unbelievable day. As the Super Bowl started I decided to go hunt a local field Ive only hit once before. (Dont care for the Giants after they defeated the 49ers :BangHead: ) In the evening hunt I pounded out 8 bucks or so in clad and this 10K Mens band. I was expecting a pull tab. It was a very "iffy" signal between a zinc and pull tab. Its my first gold ring of the year and my second gold item. The pictures arent that great, so I hope to take better ones tomorrow when the sun is back out. Thanks for looking and good luck on your hunts!

Attachments

• P1050568.JPG
    P1050568.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,101
  • P1050571.JPG
    P1050571.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,084
Upvote 0

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOOK AT THAT GOLD !!! Sweet find Ryan , congrats :headbang:
Glen

Silver Slayer

Jun 19, 2010
CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, XS, Minelab Excalibur Sea search, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold is always better then watching the Superbowl...when the Niners are out of it. Great job on the ring :headbang:

OP
OP
eagleforce

eagleforce

Mar 15, 2010
California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bluehunter1973 said:
what is that gold colored rock between pendant and button.
haha Its just that, a rock colored gold that was in a hole with a coin.

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
Ryan, that's a rock painted gold? It's not real heavy is it because it sure looks like a nugget. Nice man's ring!!! That ring you put up in the other post, the diamond looks so real!?

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
Hey Ryan, that ring is pretty chunky so DEFINITELY paid for your time. I'm trying to locate one like it and no luck so far. What does it say on the inside, HB and then the Carat? Also, are those diamond chips on the inset, or sterling or white gold? Any idea??

MICHIGANJAY

Dec 28, 2006
MI
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT, Equinox, Excal. 10, Ultra 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice!!! It always feels good to get that 'first' one of the year out of the way... then you know that ya' can cross that one off the list :) and it is easy sailing' from here out. Thanks for the VDI description, I have almost quit digging' those signals, seems like it’s about the 2000th one is the ringer! In the meanwhile, plenty of clad for gas.

Here’s to a bunch more!
Keep it Up!!!

MJ
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread