What's new

First Gold with Tiger Shark

Fletch88

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
4,874
Reaction score
2,371
Golden Thread
0
Location
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First 10k ring and a small sterling with Tiger!
 

Attachments

  • image-2798908846.webp
    image-2798908846.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 207
Upvote 0
Very nice, congratulations on the first gold, i look forward to see your finds and your success:icon_thumright: Good luck next spin:treasurechest:
 
gold_01.gif
Nice finds Fletch.
 
Another Shark Victory, WTG! :o
 
Nice ring.
I see you find 'shells' on the beach there too.
:occasion14:
 
So nice to see that in the scoop! Congratulations!
 
Thanks guys and gals ! I thought it was a junker when I first saw it in the scoop!
 
Tiger Sharks are great at sniffing out gold, and can find the smallest pieces. Wonderful machine.
 
I know that I found little tiny brass washers that were 8" down at least. They were only about 3/16" in diameter. I had a time getting sand to stay in scoop long enough to get it up on land to dump out. I thought I had small earring in my sights while I was chasing these things.
 
Congrats on those very nice finds, Fletch88

Lorraine
 
:hello2: Tiger's are like that, they can't help it. Nice ring.
 
Congratulations on your nice gold.
 
Congrats on your first gold. Hopefully only one of many to follow.
 
Congrats on the gold! My Tiger likes small things to. I seem to find 22 shell casings often and some of them little buggers are deep.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom