What's new

First gold

Swills

Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Well I finally found some gold in the bottom of my scoop this morning. Hit the bech on the way home from work for about an hour and found the usual....clad, beer tops, and a can about 2 feet deep - what a hole but I wasnt giving up! Anyways, I was very excited to see that little gold in the scoop. Hope the luck continues, going to go back out this evening at low tide. BTW, it is 10k.
 

Attachments

  • First_Gold.webp
    First_Gold.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 482
Upvote 0
Congrats on your first of MANY gold!!!!!!!!!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
Nice first gold. :icon_thumleft:
 
Throw it back! That's what you should do with your first gold ring.

Let me know when you do it though. He! He! He!
Wish you many more in your scoop. Congrats
steve
 
Wow I like that ring.. I want it! haha its my initial! :) Good find.. Cant wait to get my detector and hit the beaches...
 
Congrats on a wonderful first! :thumbsup:
 
big congrats!!!!!! :icon_thumright: :hello2: :headbang:
 
Nice! Congratulations Swills! Nice to know someone is finding something out on that beach :-\
 
Nice work... and yes people are finding things at the beach but choose not to post them...
 
Nice, you will never forget that first ring...
I have seen more detectorists at Jax beaches than any other, including Miami, on the 4 times I have hunted there.... I wonder why.. I have to go back to Mayo on the 29th, not sure if I will have time to hunt, but hoping so..
 
Thats really really pretty.. and congrats on your first gold too... hope you get many more too. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom