First Hole - Big Silver!

secondstar

Mar 11, 2017
North Central Connecticut
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good afternoon everyone, I went to a corn field today with ACOJoe, Pittscop631, and Dig The Universe. I wasn’t there for 10 minutes when wham, solid 35 on the Equinox. The very first hole of the day had this beauty down in it!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1604257529.902907.jpg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1604257540.072478.jpg

The same thing happened yesterday, but on a much smaller scale.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1604257589.223793.jpg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1604257599.946502.jpg

The only downside is that I didn’t find anything else... It always seems that I find my best coins in either the first few minutes of the hunt, or in the last few minutes of the hunt.

Upvote 43
Congratulations! It is so rewarding when the first hole turns out to be a winner like that!

Thats a nice coin .I think it makes the day 100 times better when you start out with a good find. Cause even if you find nothing else your happy all day. Good job.

Last edited:
Beautiful big silver, congrats!!

Very nice!:occasion14:

First hole jinx!

Congrats on the nice score.

awesome. Love those walkers!

That "Walker" is ANOTHER one, on my Bucket-list...!
Yours is beaut...! :icon_thumright:

O yea... the ole 5 minute curse! Last weekend my FIRST target was an awesome good luck token with the swastika... when it meant good luck. Well... that was the best I found that day in a four+ hour hunt. But congrats on that bee-yoo-tiful Walker! There’s nothing like a big, old US silver coin to start the day. Ddf.

Awesome find, sometimes when you find the best first it also become your last for the day ,I have had that happen as well . Great find!!

Beautiful Silver!!!!!:headbang:

Beautiful coin. Nothing quite like silver coinage.

That's a real dandy of a coin there. Congratulations

Great find, congratulations. I hate that “first-target jinx”. Fortunately for me, I rarely find anything except junk so I’m really not too worried about it.
dts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back