What's new

First hunt at an old home site.

Jdhenry97016

Greenie
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The site is located close to an old logging camp, So of course I had to co check out the camp too. Unfortunately the area had been covered by a couple feet of rock and an Antenna tower built on top. It was a good day in my book though. I know what all the stuff is or was other then the items in the last 2 pics. Do any of you guys or gals have any clue as to what they are????? The nickle in the pic. is for size reference.

Happy Hunting,
Jeremy




image1.webpimage1(2).webpimage1(1).webp
 
Upvote 10
Awesome that is great for a first hunt Im sure the really good stuff is got your name on it. This is also great finds keep postin Good luck
 
Maybee old stove parts
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds Jeremy! Thanks for sharing...
 
Neat old logging items. Are those old rusty axe heads in the background of photo # 1?
 
The bigger item with the lazy X in the middle is probably an old stove lid. Nice finds.
 
Thanks everyone for your input!!!!!! pa plateau hunter...... Yes one ax head and 2 wedges. I found those a couple of years ago when I first started hunting the woods. image1(3).webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom