1more4me Sr. Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 253 Reaction score 338 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used White's V3i Feb 12, 2020 #1 And it was trying to hide a bit... Last edited: Feb 12, 2020 Upvote 0
djackson7348 Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 30, 2013 Messages 2,785 Reaction score 6,060 Golden Thread 0 Location North Eastern NC Detector(s) used Equinox 800 and Excalibur Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2020 #2 Real nice.
uniface Silver Member Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 3,224 Reaction score 2,907 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Pennsylvania Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2020 #3 Beauty !
MAMucker Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2019 Messages 1,636 Reaction score 2,982 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: Other Feb 13, 2020 #4 I really like seeing the point (1st pic) as you found it. So cool. The point appears to be whole and well made, with (maybe) an E-notch? Can’t wait to see the cleanup photos.
I really like seeing the point (1st pic) as you found it. So cool. The point appears to be whole and well made, with (maybe) an E-notch? Can’t wait to see the cleanup photos.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 13, 2020 #5 That’s a nice one , good start to 2020
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 13, 2020 #6 Dang that's cool I'm going to finally find one this year I've always wanted to make a display case of those
Dang that's cool I'm going to finally find one this year I've always wanted to make a display case of those
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 13, 2020 #7 Nice find. Looks like it could be a Delhi? https://www.projectilepoints.net/Points/Delphi.html
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Feb 13, 2020 #8 A VERY nice find ! Congratulations !
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 13, 2020 #9 1more4me said: And it was trying to hide a bit... View attachment 1801035View attachment 1801036 Click to expand... I have 1 word.....SWEEEEETTTTT!
1more4me said: And it was trying to hide a bit... View attachment 1801035View attachment 1801036 Click to expand... I have 1 word.....SWEEEEETTTTT!
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 13, 2020 #10 Nice!
dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 13,166 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Feb 13, 2020 #11 Very nice point. Congratulations