relic nut
Silver Member
Hey folks, I haven't been out in a few weeks due to hunting season and spending time with my daughter at our hunting camp. Got home late last night and after taking care of a few things this morning I called Damnails to see if he wanted to scratch the itch. We went to two places close to home and had a good hunt. I found a few iron relics, three flat button's, a cufflink and the best find of the day was a scripted I button. When I first seen the condition I was a little disappointed, but then I thought, anytime you can find a Confederate button in any condition is a good day. Especially when it's a first. These buttons aren't going to last much longer so I'm tickled to have it. Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Thanks for looking.





HH RN





HH RN
Upvote
26


Glad to see you could get a little hunt in anyways. Someday we will be digging iron and lead together. Congrats on the confederate button, I just know that made your day. 






