What's new

First hunt in a while, old park gives up Coronet Cent

vpone

Bronze Member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
828
Golden Thread
1
Location
central pa
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, 11" & 15" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all,

vp here - I've been on this site off and on for years now - just got back into detecting again though as I got side tracked with a couple other hobbies (ghost hunting). I had a CTX3030 but got rid of it over the winter and went back to the old reliable ETrac that arrived this week, so I couldn't wait to get out today.

We went to an old park this morning that has been hunted to death, but I figured my new 15" WOT Coil it might hit a little deeper and just maybe I'd get lucky and find something to start things off right here. But honestly I didn't care either way, it was just nice to get out and swing again!!

Ended up finding a coronet cent about 11" deep! Nice clear tone led me right to it.

really good to be back!!!

vp


IMG_20160702_090250_496.webpIMG_20160702_090240_914.webpIMG_20160702_090245_299.webpIMG_20160702_081324_444.webp
 
Upvote 18
Congrats on the old copper and welcome back
 
What's up Bud. Long time no post. Congrats on the Largie. Gotta love pulling one from a park.

-Rob-
 
Nice old copper recovery! Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
11" is really getting down there! Nice machine, and you obviously know how to use it. It is always a kick to find a good coin that so many others have missed.
G.L.& H.H.
 
Ghost hunting?...cool!
Congrats on the LC....
 
What's up Bud. Long time no post. Congrats on the Largie. Gotta love pulling one from a park.

-Rob-

Yo Rob! - how've ya been buddy? I hope well - good to see you're still at it!

Kevin
 
Welcome back, :hello2: you certainly came back with a Bang by pulling that deep LC :headbang:
 
Welcome back! That LC at 11" is a really nice recovery- congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
Nice job on the Large Cent.
 
Congrats. LCs are always a great find!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom