What's new

First hunt in awhile. Silver,wheat and clad.

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Got out this a.m. for around four hours. Last time at this place I found a merc so I decided to try for more. Wound up with the two silver rosies and some wheaties. Impatiently awaiting the harvest. Need to get out to relic hunt.
HH, Mike in NJ
 

Attachments

  • 9-6.webp
    9-6.webp
    75.4 KB · Views: 338
  • 9-6a.webp
    9-6a.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 336
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: wtg nice finds
 
Looks like you had a good day out :icon_thumleft: I noticed some of your pennies are as chewed up as my finds It must be this lovely toxic NJ soil :laughing9:
 
spartacus53 said:
Looks like you had a good day out :icon_thumleft: I noticed some of your pennies are as chewed up as my finds It must be this lovely toxic NJ soil :laughing9:
Yeah it does'nt take too long for those zinckers to deteriorate. I wound up going back today for about 2 hrs and pulled a 1947-D rosie, two more wheats, junk ring, junk pendant, and some more clad. I got the kiss of death by digging the rosie on the 3rd hole early on. I always seem to go downhill if I get an early silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom