What's new

First hunt in quite a spell ..14K.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hit the Junior High today,as I'm swinging I see what I thought was tinsel shining in the sun,I worked my way over to it and saw it was a chain..HAPPY DANCE.
default_sFun_crazydance.gif


DSCN9858.webp 6 Grams.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 28
Nice save! Those chains sure are elusive....
Thanks for sharing!
 
Very nice gold chain find :occasion14:!
 
Nice gold. Congrats.
 
Chris,

Good going on the gold chain about $140 melt and you didn't even have to dig...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Congrats on pulling those 6 grams of pure happiness. :occasion14:
 
Very nice eyeball find. Congrats on the gold
 
Gotta LOVE that! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom