What's new

First hunt of 2015

Kenkoehn1950

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
94
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, ATPro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
70 degrees today so I thought today would be a good day to start in my goal of $400 for 2015. I know I'm starting late but I had a fair day! $5.90 in clad, two wheaties, and a silver ring. Unfortunately, the silver ring was missing the main stone, but there are four smaller stones still remains. Will take it in to see if remaining stones are diamonds. Once I figure out how to include photos, I will do so. HH 2015!
 
Nice weather and hunt! I hope you reach your goal!
 
70! In Denver... Lucky you.
Congrats on the finds.
Which machine did you use and where did you hunt?
Peace ✌
 
Used the At Pro and searched at Denver City Park.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom