First hunt of 2016 - All Kinds of Stuff! Really Weird day?

GoneDiggin_?

Aug 6, 2015
WPA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there before a few times before. Noticed things have been moved around. Picnic tables moved… I saw a box buried in the ground. It had a handle…. Sure the snow has melted – but why place a picnic table over it? The box was about 12” by 8 inches from what I saw. I did not touch it but I resisted. Kids were coming to the area. I thought how long has this been here? What is in it? I did not want to call the police while I was there. Never know who is watching….. My son thinks it was a geo cache…. I don’t think so. I was moving on to another park…. Happened by the police station. Went to the call box… told them about it. My son says it could have been my “pay day”……lol. I will never know…..? What would you have done?

Upvote 0
Safe--27875.jpg

It seems like a geo cache I have found so many of those I think it was good to let the police know these days you never know.How would you have felt if it was a ied or something. I probably would have just moved on if I ran into police I would let them know I would have to see what it looked like ect. These caches are everywhere also twicw I found a mason jar at the base of a tree heart starts pounding I get it out its a time capsule someone put there no valuables

I would have had to look :skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back