What's new

First hunt of the year, coppers!!!

Dr Plugs

Full Member
Joined
May 30, 2023
Messages
162
Reaction score
1,310
Golden Thread
0
My buddy and I had some vacation carried over from last year, decided to burn a day on Thursday because the weather was perfect for this time of year.

This was my first hunt of 2026, and I am very happy with the results. Pulled 4 coppers, various buttons and a watch winding key. Not a bad start to the new year.
 

Attachments

  • 20260110_165241.webp
    20260110_165241.webp
    683.1 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 27
That's a pretty stellar start to the year!
 
WAY TO GO GREAT FINDS !!!
 
My buddy and I had some vacation carried over from last year, decided to burn a day on Thursday because the weather was perfect for this time of year.

This was my first hunt of 2026, and I am very happy with the results. Pulled 4 coppers, various buttons and a watch winding key. Not a bad start to the new year.
Pretty awesome start to the New Year Dr,. Plugs. Keep it going. Congrats.
 
That's a great start to the year.
Best of luck this year in adding a few silvers into the mix.
 
Wow! What a start.
 
My buddy and I had some vacation carried over from last year, decided to burn a day on Thursday because the weather was perfect for this time of year.

This was my first hunt of 2026, and I am very happy with the results. Pulled 4 coppers, various buttons and a watch winding key. Not a bad start to the new year.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom