First jewelry with my AT Pro at a volleyball court!

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi guys,

I'm liking my AT Pro more and more, today I put on my freshly delivered 5x8 coil and directly found my first piece of jewelry, an earring I believe to be silver, but no markings. Sure it's not much and has little value, but it goes to show how small a target the 5x8 can pick out and it's a world of a difference differentiating between different targets. I also love the pinpointer carrot, such an imensily useful tool when you first wonder why to buy one if you have a detector already :tongue3:

Forgive me for not posting a still picture, I already put everything away before I thought of shooting one.

However here is a video, if you jump right to the last minute you can see my finds.

On to the first gold!

Upvote 0
Way to go. Your in a great spot there and you should really make some great finds with your AT pro. Looking forward to more post. GL HH

Way to go. Your in a great spot there and you should really make some great finds with your AT pro. Looking forward to more post. GL HH

Thanks, I will keep you all posted :)

Congrats man, first treasure on a new machine is a good feeling.

Not too mention that this was just a Backup hunt since you could not get out in the water.

Anyway, looks like your new gear is suiting you well. Will not be long now before you are posting several silvers and gold at a time.

Get you down here to Italy and you can make a video that will blow everyones mind.

Congrats man, first treasure on a new machine is a good feeling.

Not too mention that this was just a Backup hunt since you could not get out in the water.

Anyway, looks like your new gear is suiting you well. Will not be long now before you are posting several silvers and gold at a time.

Get you down here to Italy and you can make a video that will blow everyones mind.

Thank you, I agree on the good feeling :)

I feel right at home with the AT, the Ace 350 I bought before that almost took the fun out of treasure hunting because it is such a hassle without groundbalance and a VDI display. The AT with the new coil is just a whole different world.

I will see about getting down to Italy, I can hear the beaches call me from afar :)

Thank for the video. Those places have lots of hidden treasure! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back