Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just coinshooting another park going through a facelift and popped a bucket lister in my world, a solid lead toy dog and this sucker is heavy. Seems like these things are always broken. I really like the detail of the fur, very crude looking. I know nothing about lead toys so not sure what I got but I've always watched Nicola White pull them out of the Thames on youtube and I'd get very envious.

Also found a silver earring (there is no MM just stamped .925 a mistake on pic tag), a pure silver chain link (passed acid test) and a lot of clad (12 quarters, 11 dimes,7 nickles,31 pennies...only showing quarters) in a 70-minute little exercise style hunt this morning. Thank you for taking the time to examine these digitally enhanced images. Have a good weekend!

Attachments

• bucket lister.JPG
    bucket lister.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 94
  • chimney.JPG
    chimney.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 42
  • sit Ubu sit!.JPG
    sit Ubu sit!.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
  • .925 with MM.JPG
    .925 with MM.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
  • acid scatch test.JPG
    acid scatch test.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 23
  • stuff.JPG
    stuff.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Upvote 18

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's a Dachshund, so not much is missing :laughing7:
That's a really cool find, and now I'm green with envy, congrats!
Thanks for the :laughing7:
Good hunt you had Scrounge Wanderer .
I agree the toys always seem to be missing something, fragile.

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's a Dachshund, so not much is missing :laughing7:
That's a really cool find, and now I'm green with envy, congrats!
thank you so much, I had to fashion a prosthetic front right leg out of an eraser and my gluegun so he can look diginified standing at attention in my relic case, he is guarding the thimble section!

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for the :laughing7:
Good hunt you had Scrounge Wanderer .
I agree the toys always seem to be missing something, fragile.
thank you it was unexpected, kinda alot of that lately hope it stays mild this winter so I can keep digging (usually shut down by now)

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thank you it was unexpected, kinda alot of that lately hope it stays mild this winter so I can keep digging (usually shut down by now)
It was 43F today.
Went and dug a headstamp at a foot down.
Playing with a few settings. Not much left of the end either.
So that impressed me.
Going back to the creek?

OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It was 43F today.
Went and dug a headstamp at a foot down.
Playing with a few settings. Not much left of the end either.
So that impressed me.
Going back to the creek?
That is some impressive depth pepper I am concentrating on separation myself as my sites seem to be predominately iron laden burned out homesites as of late. I do have a nice 5 inch concentric coil I need to bring. The creek site is fed by a dump which is predominately on the adjacent property (no permission) so kind of a harvest then wait for weathering type place...I do need to return to rescue a pile of larger artifacts I left secreted under a tree but prob won't relic hunt that place again for quite awhile...feeling the pull of the cellar hole site...got to be a spanish silver in the dirt. Take care man hope you get something good this week (and deep apparently :))

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just coinshooting another park going through a facelift and popped a bucket lister in my world, a solid lead toy dog and this sucker is heavy. Seems like these things are always broken. I really like the detail of the fur, very crude looking. I know nothing about lead toys so not sure what I got but I've always watched Nicola White pull them out of the Thames on youtube and I'd get very envious.

Also found a silver earring (there is no MM just stamped .925 a mistake on pic tag), a pure silver chain link (passed acid test) and a lot of clad (12 quarters, 11 dimes,7 nickles,31 pennies...only showing quarters) in a 70-minute little exercise style hunt this morning. Thank you for taking the time to examine these digitally enhanced images. Have a good weekend!
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread