Smoogle
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2011
- Messages
- 814
- Reaction score
- 262
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Coast NSW.
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Found way down in black sand on cut beach....
link to like button:
H7469-16 Button, Australia, Australian Military Forces. - Powerhouse Museum Collection
conditions here are all time and I guess I've been lucky of late with the "tickets", also getting the Kaboom ring appraised on Monday so will post result- HH
link to like button:
H7469-16 Button, Australia, Australian Military Forces. - Powerhouse Museum Collection
conditions here are all time and I guess I've been lucky of late with the "tickets", also getting the Kaboom ring appraised on Monday so will post result- HH
Attachments
Upvote
0







