bcbear

Greenie
Feb 11, 2013
Southwest MO
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would recommend Metal Detecting Stuff. Great service, great prices and fast shipping. . Wayne will personally see that all of your questions are answered. I would not hesitate to order from them again when I am ready for a new detector or accessories.

markincypress

Apr 6, 2012
cypress texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX3030, Tesoro Tejon and Sand Shark, Fisher F75-ltd, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could not agree more. Metal Detecting Stuff (a supporting vendor on this site) is top notch. They will not take your order unless they have the item in stock ready to ship. Plus both Wayne and Doug do not just sell detectors, they use them and are very active with the local metal detecting clubs. They take the time to discuss what kind of hunting you like or are interested in and will recommend a detector designed for your needs and budget. Be warned they do not bundle plastic diggers and cheap goodies. They don't have any. They only sell quality products which they use themselves.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would be glad to help you. As you can tell I have many positive reviews for helping people!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread