What's new

First Nickel Box

Santo10

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Got my first nickel box this week...not too bad....

39
40
41 (2)
43S
44D
45P
48
51
52 (2)
53 (2)
57 (4)
59

2 Canadian - 87, 98

No Buffaloes

Thrilled with the war nickels, especially the 44D.

Good count for the first box - 18 pre-60s
 
Upvote 0
I would say that is pretty good. I bet I have gone through 5 or 6 nickel boxes and no war nickels yet.

-SWUSC
 
Nice work on the nickels.

War nickels are always sweet to find, and those old nickels can be just as exciting when it comes to hose semi-key and key dates.

I do find however that with nickels, hand roll pay off a lot better... especially with war nickels (and that isn't just because of one my one large score with them). Whereas with dimes for example... mine and others averages seem to be about even with hand rolls and with boxes.

Just some words of advice. ;)

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom