What's new

first old commemmorative

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Finally got to join a new club, the "old commemm club". Feels good, don't know who nominated ME but thanks haha. Here's a couple pics. HH all, Mark
OldCommemmorative007.jpg

OldCommemmorative005.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice Find! I love those old commemoratives! :icon_thumright:
 
Very cool, congrats. :thumbsup:
 
This one I am still an outsider. :(

golden silver
 
Thank you all, its an honor to join this elite club. Problem is now I want a whole set haha, not really a problem if I can find them but my pockets ain't deep enough to buy them. HH Mark
 
Looks great! Always something special to turn up another "one-of-kind" for one's CRH collection. I hear your pain. I found a bunch of modern clad commemoratives lately and started thinking, "hmmm, maybe I can find a set of these."

Brian
 
That is one beaUTIFUL coin! Congratulations!

JJ :coffee2:
 
as the comcast flea said WOW
 
Still trying to get in this club :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom