What's new

First old silver with the Mojave

Welgund

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
355
Reaction score
478
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the same place where I found that 1889 indian the other day. Dug a lot more period non ferrous and this antique silver sterling ring. It's not a seated but it's still an old silver lol
 

Attachments

  • 1487294165581-287629824.webp
    1487294165581-287629824.webp
    323.9 KB · Views: 161
Very nice!

I'm always happy to find a silver ring. Looks like your Mojave is working well!

Mine was supposed to show up today...didn't get here.
Maybe (hopefully) tomorrow.
 
Big Congrats! Lance that ring is gorgeous and looks really old! Are those pearls?

tabman
 
Yeah I pretty sure it's pearls. They cleaned up way to nice not to be. I would say late 1800s given the area it came from. The Mojave sure handles trash laden sites good. I tried the 7in coil on the Bandido2 micromax also but ended up switching back to the Mojave cause its just a lot of fun to use.
 
Nice find. I like finding rings as much as I do coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom