What's new

First one back? Switched to dimes....

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody....am I the first one back?
I started doing dimes last week, got through 8 boxes.
First box gave me 5!!! Then 0, 1, 3, 0, 1, 0 & 0. Some silver is better than none. Only 2 weren't 1964....a 1948-s and a 1961-d.
 
Upvote 0
I think you may be. Nice hunting there. I've had a horrible streak on dimes, five skunks in a row over the dead period. Maybe since we are back online the luck will turn.

HH
EL
 
I just finished 3 boxes this week and only got 1 silver dime (it was Canadian too). 10 boxes over the last few weeks have yielded a total of 4 silver dimes so far... so I think your results are great!! Keep hunting! :thumbsup:
 
I had a box of dimes that was mostly all new 2010-D with some circulated ones mixed in. I was very fortunate to find 1 1964-D in that box amongst the few mixed in circulated.
 
Nice silver finds. I am going to do a box of halves and a couple dime and nickle boxes with the kids this weekend!
Congrats and thanks for posting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom