What's new

First One of 2016-In Situ Pic

Mountaineer

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
21
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio River Valley
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this one coming back to my truck thinking I had been skunked again. A nice surprise. I am leaning towards an Intrusive Mound point? It's smaller, about 1 1/2 inches.
20160229_012013 - Copy.webp20160311_200334.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice one! Made for a good day after all.
 
I'd say its a Hopewell, nice find.
 
That's a beauty! Love the color.
 
Nice find, great insitu pic. I think Intrusive Mound points are more corner notched, this appears more of a side notch, or expanding stemmed point. Maybe a Susquehanna Broadspear?
 
Nice point and welcome to the site
 
That is a nice surprise! That would make my day!!
 
Very nice point and insitu! Thanks for the look.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom