What's new

First one of the year

collector01

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,142
Golden Thread
1
Location
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last weekend I got out for a bit and got my first one, my aunt found one at the same site the day before so I had to go and try to out do her lol
 

Attachments

  • 1560540844385.webp
    1560540844385.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 1560540861454.webp
    1560540861454.webp
    93.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 1560540879860.webp
    1560540879860.webp
    30 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0
Good start nice finds .
 
Wow those are very nice!

95% of the ones I find are broken.
 
Congrats... That's a very nice triangular point!
 
Very nice points. Congrats
 
Very nice finds.
 
That looks like a woodland period point. Good find!
 
I'll say LeCroy and Madison. I love Biffys (bifurcated base).
 
Thanks everybody, went back today and nothing. That's the way it goes.
 
Nice finds, for sure. Great base on the bifurcate.
 
Nice finds! It's a start!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom