What's new

First Order From Bart

Ozarksteresa

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart thank you so much for the great service! I can't wait to get my new Garrett AT Pro! and all the extras! Your the best! My Better Half is on the phone to Bart right now getting his. :) Can't wait to get hunting!
 
Yes, Bart is awesome. I just recently ordered from him for the first time and it was a great experience.
 
Yes Bart is very diligent and ships fast and is honest about if an item is in stock or not ! That is why I keep doing business with his shop =)
 
The very best prices are from Bart at bigboyshobbies.net
 
Count me as another happy Big Boy customer..congrats on your purchase, good luck!
 
Ordered an XP Deus from Bart yesterday via Amazon. Can hardly wait for it to arrive. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom