Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 1463430392925.jpg
    1463430392925.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 13
That's great more will follow Good Job!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys. Feels good to find a keeper being relatively new to metal detecting. Once I find the right thread I'll post my finds from my past few trips

There is no telling what is in the ground.Sewer Pipe.JPG

That is a pretty piece

I would attach a tag and put the date and location of where and when it was found. Also mark that tag,,
"FIRST JEWELRY FIND."
Congrats

Wow, that is fantastic for your first jewelry find, congrats. What machine are you using? Sub 8-)

That's a nice one. Congrats on your first!

That is a beautiful piece! You said this came from your mom's yard. Not knowing the history of the home, could this be a long lost item from another generation of your family? Congrats on a great find!

Using a bounty hunter sharp shooter 2 that I got New for dirt cheap. Works good enough I'd say. And the house is new to the family, so history is unknown. Found a picture online of one that was pretty much the same but it had two gold leafs added on the sides. Looked at mine and it seems that in same spots that something used to be attached...so I'll be going back and try top finish this piece!

What a nice "first!" Can't wait to see your other finds. Welcome to Treasurenet.

Skippy is right. Would make wife or mom happy. Nice piece, congrats!

That's a beautiful piece; especially for your first jewelry find.
Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back