First point of the year

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out and about for just a second this morning and luckily found my first point of the year pretty quick, because the wind chill was ridiculous..

And this is my roundup of points I found over the last couple years since I started this hobby.. gotta give credit to some of the more knowledgeable old timers on here, including Rock. If it wasn't for y'all I'd still be picking up triangle shaped rocks. appreciate all y'all's advice and hope y'all have a good year. IMG_20180101_181430.jpgIMG_20180101_181440.jpgIMG_20180101_181653.jpg

Upvote 0
Great start to the new year. Nice point and love the stickers on it. Good omen for the year to come.

Great looking first find of the year and an awesome start to your collection. I remember well the triangle shaped rocks. lol

Quartz and serrated also, fantastic

Good job on the new find and the frame. You found some good ones in 2017. Im mad you beat me for the 1st find for 2018 though, ha ha

Man its been cold this week I dont know how you got out in the cold and found that nice point. Next week its going back into the 40s and 50s here but this week its been in the teens at night and 20s in the day. Im itching to find one though :)

Man its been cold this week I dont know how you got out in the cold and found that nice point. Next week its going back into the 40s and 50s here but this week its been in the teens at night and 20s in the day. Im itching to find one though :)
I get to work in it everyday so I guess I'm a little use to it... Still don't like it... Surprised me to find one so quick cause I haven't had any luck lately.

Appreciate all the comments everybody. Hope it's gonna be a good year for all of us

Hats off for toughing out the cold and finding a danged nice little point.

Beautiful point
Great start to 2018

I get to work in it everyday so I guess I'm a little use to it... Still don't like it... Surprised me to find one so quick cause I haven't had any luck lately.

I finally found my 1st one yesterday. Its not as nice as yours though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back