What's new

First presidential series $1 James Monroe

mjc_lakedweller

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
605
Reaction score
151
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didn't think people carried these around. I have found only one other dollar coin and that was a 1900Morgan. I think this one the bank can have back. Also had a spill of 3Q, 3D, 2P. Ended up with just under 4 bucks in clad and a nice old belt buckle. HH
 
We don't carry them around. You found the one we threw out the window. Congrats on the digs.
 
Nice nab. :thumbsup: Congrats!

HH
 
It's true that not many carry them as you don't get them back in change either and not in heavy circulation but when they do they can drop them like any other coin. Congratulations on the find.
 
Yep, they are out there. Hope you find many more.
 
Congrats on the Dollar I am still waiting on my first, good hunting.
 
Congrats on the dollar dig!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom