What's new

First ring of the year

BlueVW

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
315
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cabot, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
White Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went back to the community of El Paso on Saturday. I found a 1942-D and a 1945 wheat pennies. An aluminum tag with a man's name carved into. I also found a bent ring. The ring is marked 1/30 14K RGP with C and C in triangles.
I think it is Clark and Coombs. Not sure the age of the ring.
 

Attachments

  • 1-30finds 001.webp
    1-30finds 001.webp
    281.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 1-30finds 003.webp
    1-30finds 003.webp
    96.8 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 20
What kind of stone do you think that is? What type of metal detector did you use? I'm a newbie, still trying to decide which detector to buy - VLF or Induction Pulse....
 
Nice find Good year ahead for you.. Nice
 
Great start to 2016 ! Congrats
 
Your ring certainly looks to be very old.
 
Awesome! Ring looks old!
 
I'm going to jeweler this week to straighten the ring and find out what type of stone it is. I think it is quartz. I am using a White Coinmaster.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom