What's new

First Ring (Sterling) for 2015...Finally.

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't expecting a ring, it rang up as 84 - quarter - on MXT. Found on the permission that I found my Fugio Cent.
I think it's the first good ring I've dug on hard ground. Don't know how pl8tman does it.
No old coins found, just some zincolns.
A couple dog tags, 2006 and the other says SKIPPY, both from Mansfield, CT. I'm thinking the '06 is a lic. the other a rabies.
And a little car too.
 

Attachments

  • P7310803.webp
    P7310803.webp
    460.1 KB · Views: 116
  • P7310804.webp
    P7310804.webp
    212 KB · Views: 104
  • P7310805.webp
    P7310805.webp
    188.2 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 18
Congrats on the sterling and cool little car too.
 
Nice silver ring! Congrats!
Silver rings show up as silver "quarters" on my M6 too.
As for Pl8 he isn't called the Ring King for nothing! Truly inspirational!
 
A MAN CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH HOBBIES ....
 
The car looks pretty old. Not a tootsie, is it?
 
Congrads..! Nice Sterling ring!! And your first....:headbang:
 
Congrads..! Nice Sterling ring!! And your first....:headbang:

Thanks. First this year. I've found a few in the past.
My goal for the year was four gold and 8 silver.
 
Nice rig hope you make your goal and the some
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom