What's new

First ring

Huntcrazy

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleton, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter treasure hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a pic of my first silver ring
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1456531580411.webp
    FB_IMG_1456531580411.webp
    73.9 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 24
I remember my first silver ring by a tree stump I remember my first silver coin silver dollar gold ring ect.This hobby is so great we build our treasures one find at a time. I bet your addicted just a little more now Welcome look forward to more posts from you and your finds this site is pretty awesome Good Job
 
Alright! Welcome on board the treasure train!

WTG!

Many happy returns of the day!
 
Congrats on that beauty!
 
:occasion14: Congrats on the 1st. I can take you to where I dug my 1st back in 2014.
 
That's a nice ring too. From the looks of the silver I'd say it was in the ground for many years. Congrats!
 
Super find congrats
 
It may be just silver, but that is a beauty. I've never scrapped out or sold anything I've found, I guess I'm a hoarder, maybe need to go to therapy about that. But even if I sold most of what I found, I do believe I'd keep that one! Congratulations!
 
Congratualtions on the first silver! :occasion14:
 
Thanks everyone, I still have all 4 silver rings I have found, I will never scrap them out, they have more value to me since I worked to find them, can't wait for the ground to defrost to get back out, I'm going to Kansas in April to MD my family farm, I have done research and found out that the top field used to be a horse race track in the 1800s , there was a stable and a old barn the burnt down , hoping to find some cool relics there, and hopefully some old coins...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom