CAROLNLADUE Greenie Joined Jun 22, 2011 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location sacramento ca Jun 23, 2011 #1 do not know any thing bout this rock but i like it! Attachments SAM_0367.webp 36.2 KB · Views: 262 SAM_0366.webp 45.9 KB · Views: 237
travelorian Jr. Member Joined May 19, 2011 Messages 26 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Owen County, Ky Jun 24, 2011 #2 I have something similar to this. What I have is called Ulexite. Hope this helps. Upvote 0
CAROLNLADUE Greenie Joined Jun 22, 2011 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location sacramento ca Jun 24, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Where did you find yours?I found mine near mojavee dessert Upvote 0
Eu_citzen Gold Member Joined Sep 19, 2006 Messages 6,488 Reaction score 2,111 Golden Thread 0 Location Sweden Detector(s) used White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus. Primary Interest: Prospecting Jun 24, 2011 #4 Muscovite - Mica? Upvote 0