What's new

First salt water ring in a while

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out to one of my favorite beaches this morning with the Sand Shark. It's been quite a while since I pulled a ring out of the salt water. I've been fresh water hunting a bit lately. The surf was kicking up but I managed to score a nice silver ring and Tiffany earring. The gold one is a junker, but at least it's yellow.
dc

1011.jpg

10111.jpg
 
Upvote 0
pretty silver ring! congrats
 
Thats one nice Silver ring! :icon_pirat:

Way to loot!

Aaron
 
dc426, that is a very pretty silver ring find! :headbang:

Tiffany & Co jewelry is always a great find, too.

Lorraine
 
Good job on the ring... :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom