Murray8144 Hero Member Joined Aug 20, 2015 Messages 661 Reaction score 1,486 Golden Thread 0 Location Essex County, NJ Detector(s) used eTrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 9, 2016 #1 toasted has a killer site so I got up early and he and I put in a good 6 hours. wait till you see what toasted got. I got my first seated dime (1856) and five Indians (1866, '80, '81, '83, '84). Thanks toasted!! Last edited: Jan 9, 2016 Upvote 48
toasted has a killer site so I got up early and he and I put in a good 6 hours. wait till you see what toasted got. I got my first seated dime (1856) and five Indians (1866, '80, '81, '83, '84). Thanks toasted!!
P payload77 Sr. Member Joined Jul 3, 2014 Messages 282 Reaction score 337 Golden Thread 0 Location WV Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 10, 2016 #21 Good finds, great avatar!