Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My third seated from the same site .last week a seated quarter and dime ,this week a half dime . I have also gotten one Indian and my friend got a seated but nothing else seems to be there. Not one button no harmonica reeds lantern parts no copper or bronze not even lead.theres some iron nails and big iron but a very quite foundation ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1507504611.667879.jpg
Today
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1507504669.702842.jpgtwo hunt trifecta thanks for looking

Upvote 33
Very nice, I would score that a great day!

if ya find a Seated quarter dime----------- call me :laughing7::tongue3::laughing9:

so jealous :sad5:

Didnt realize they all looked the same..ooy
Awesome saves none the the less!

You could call that, The Seated Site! You have done well there! Good luck on your return!

Very nice!! Well done!! Congrats and HH

Thanks for your responses .Now does anyone know where I can find a seated half dollar whole dollar and 20 cent peace .

Thanks for your responses .Now does anyone know where I can find a seated half dollar whole dollar and 20 cent peace .
Joe
I always look for those in the dirt....hope this helps Lol .
Gary

Anything can be found anywhere, id start with your 3 seated site. If there is no iron try running your sens. a little higher for deeper coins and go very slow. One theory i always keep in mind is the main entrance or driveway where a horse could push items deep in the mud with their hoof or the wheels from a heavy buggy, with the rain and snow those areas where usually mud pits 6mos out of every year.

That's an awesome set of "sisters"! Congratulations!

Congrats! A great day indeed!

Congrats on your first Seated Half Dime. That would be my number one Bucket List coin of choice for me today. I would work that spot to death with all settings cranked up to max and with the largest coil I could swing!:headbang:

Congrats on all the fine silver...Those seated are on on my wish list...cool coins...:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back