Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stopped off for about an hour at a place I call dime fields because there always seems to be a majority of dimes there. However, I was surprise when I dug up the first signal which was at an unusual 8" depth. Amazingly enough - turns out its a '54 rosie. And ironically, since I call it dime fields, I dug up 9 quarters, not bad for an hour. Only had one piece of trash, a pop top, so as I see it, this was probably one of the more productive outings I had. It was refreshing not to come across alot of trash.

Full shot.jpg 1954 Rosie.jpg

Nice! Was the ground real dry under the surface?

"Dime Fields" is usually quite dry due to the lack of any trees or shade. Unless it rains, digging up targets come up in chunks rather than nice siftable dirt. But it doesn't bother me as long as I can pull out some keepers.

Sweet! Congrats on the Silver and clad score - WTG :thumbsup:

some sliver to make the day and clad to help with the gas, I would call that a good day, nice finds...

Makes you wonder how many more silver is down there as many times as you have gone over it, always nice to keep pulling them out. WTG!

Makes you wonder how many more silver is down there as many times as you have gone over it, always nice to keep pulling them out. WTG!

I've scored plenty of silver there. It is such a large area there are parts I haven't even swung over yet.

nice digs! man if I got a nice silver hit at 8 inches I'd be thinking barber or seated...love seeing that silver in the dirt tho :) congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back