What's new

First silver! 1945 quarter.

Dollybyers

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
39
Reaction score
201
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona and New York
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2, White's Coinmaster 5900/Di Pro
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was driving around a historic district today and got the itch to detect. So, when got home I broke out the coinmaster and hit my yard and found this baby, a 1945 quarter. I am a new detectorist, and this is my first silver!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160529_150345.webp
    IMG_20160529_150345.webp
    230.3 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 30
Good job, and now you're hooked!
 
Way to go! Welcome to the site and thank you for sharing your finds. That itch will soon become a fever.
 
Put that bad boy in a coin folder. Put the date of find and location.
Also mark in RED,,,1st Silver.
Congrats
 
Man you pulled that one quick. It looks like you have a nice property for detecting. Good Luck and I look forward to seeing more of your notable digs.
 
congrats. You always remember your first. My first silver was a 1948 Roosevelt dime.
 
Congrats, nice 1st silver. I've only found one silver Washington in my almost three years of detecting.
 
FINE 45 THERE NEW MEMBER .
 
Congrats on that first silver.
 
Can't beat a silver quarter for your first silver, Sweet!!
Congrats!!
 
My first silver was found in a yard too! You're hooked for good now:laughing7: Nice find:thumbsup:
 
Congrats on your first silver!
 
Congrats...close to home is always nice!
 
Congratualtions on the nice silver coin! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom