dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my mother in law works at s store in our town she was opening a roll of dimes and out pops a 1962 dimes. She gave it to me as a joke because I Havnt found one yet with my detector lol

image-981705687.jpg

Upvote 1
Haha I haven't found a single silver coin this year either yet I was at the movies, bought my drink and popcorn and got a 1962 silver Canadian quarter back. Hope we both find some silver in the dirt this year lol

Trust me I laughed when she gave it to me, then I grabbed my detector and laid the coin in the grass so it went off lol

Trust me I laughed when she gave it to me, then I grabbed my detector and laid the coin in the grass so it went off lol

Now you can give your detector the scent and tell it, fetch! :)

I acted like it was a blood hound dog lol

Silver is Silver, it's just so much better in the dirt!!!

I sold my detector last year, not enough time. But I always check the coinstar machines 2-3 times a week and find about 1-3 silver dimes per month in the coin reject slot. I wonder why they reject silver dimes?. Every dime I found rejected was a silver dime. I think people forget the rejected coins because the coin sorter makes so much noise.

I sold my detector last year, not enough time. But I always check the coinstar machines 2-3 times a week and find about 1-3 silver dimes per month in the coin reject slot. I wonder why they reject silver dimes?. Every dime I found rejected was a silver dime. I think people forget the rejected coins because the coin sorter makes so much noise.

I haven't dug silver yet either! To make things even more pathetic, I can't even manage to pull a rejected silver from a coinstar! Thinkin' I'm gonna start CRH again too. At least that way I got to hear a little jingle every now and again!

Silver is silver, found or not! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back