What's new

First silver coin was a biggie

bentdiggin

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
125
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
White's Spectrum xlt
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish this post was for me but I am not this lucky. My friend Bill was at an old park trying out his AT pro for first time. He got a reading of 95 and the sound said dig. What he pulled from the ground was a true beauty. 1921 Morgan Dollar. Needless to say he is now deeply in love with the hobby.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    117.3 KB · Views: 216
Upvote 28
HAHA I'm not the only one--- I found my first coin and then my wife scheduled an appt to me lol
 
Great coin. The Morgan's will floor you when you see them in the dirt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom