What's new

First Silver Dollar and Second 1880 and 1896

ppratt

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
353
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
Found some other coins I wanted to post. I found these in my first year of detecting (23 years ago). The 1896 came first then a week later I found the 1880. I never found one since.
 

Attachments

  • 11.webp
    11.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 676
  • 12.webp
    12.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 663
  • 13.webp
    13.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 658
  • 14.webp
    14.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 653
Upvote 0
Good finds there. Your due for a third Silver 1.$ :icon_sunny:
 
great find on the silver dollars. i got 1 in 10 years
 
Those are great finds, I'll probably never find one myself! Congratulations
 
very nice finds , keep finding stuff and send the pic's in for us too see . WTG :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom